Learn ArcGIS Education Program Coordinator
- Redlands, CA
We invite you to join a small team focused on enabling educators to prepare their students with the tools needed to teach the next generation! Our Learn ArcGIS team is developing a global education and enablement strategy to help change the way GIS technology is taught. You understand how teachers teach and how students learn--leverage this to influence and support educational partnerships and help build our global network of educators.
- 5+ years of experience with geography/GIS educational materials
- Experience supporting face-to-face and distance learners
- Familiarity with learning management systems
- Relevant experience using current GIS technology and leveraging the full ArcGIS suite of tools; specifically, deploying, and managing ArcGIS Online organizations at scale
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally
- Effective presentation, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s in geography, computer science, or a STEM related field, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top