Web architecture is rapidly evolving, creating new challenges to build responsive, interactive, data-driven applications used by people around the world to make decisions and collaborate with one another. We are actively looking for more colleagues to join us in creating the world’s best geospatial mapping and data analysis platform.
In this role you'll have the chance to quickly immerse yourself learning how to develop and deliver production web applications. You will be responsible for converting functional requirements and interface design to interactive, fast, and stable software.
- Develop applications using modern web frameworks such as Ember and Backbone
- Working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Willing to take on complex goals that push the boundary of the possible
- Good understanding of API design, distributed systems, and data modeling
- Background with additional front end development technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Node.JS
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, RAD, RUP) and software design techniques (UML, entity relationship diagramming, use cases, data flow diagramming)
- Keen interest in learning new technologies
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, computer engineering, or mathematics, depending on position level
- Familiarity with Esri ArcGIS or other web mapping technologies
- Experience with and/or interest in data visualization
- US citizenship and ability and willingness to obtain a security clearance
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top