Junior C++ Software Engineer - Business Analyst
- Redlands, CA
Are you passionate about building software? Do you have what it takes to solve complex developer problems? We invite you to be part of a dynamic team responsible for designing and developing the next generation of business solutions for Esri. We need a world-class software development engineer who is enthusiastic about developing delightful user experiences for complex workflows.
- 1+ years of experience as a software developer having expert level WPF and C# programming skills
- Strong UI development background
- Understanding of common data and image formats, file systems, databases
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Ability to implement efficient software to handle large quantities of data
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Experience with software development methodologies (SCRUM) and social-coding (Git)
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, engineering, or a related field, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top