- Develop and enhance our main front-end platform of location analytics products
- Develop new user-facing features
- Design and develop new front-end applications for various platforms; help out with front-end work on other applications (HTML/CSS/JS in TypeScript, Angular, Bootstrap)
- Develop specifications and designs for complex applications or modifying/maintaining complex existing applications
- Perform code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, and software reliability analysis
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Experience with a responsive design for desktop/mobile
- CSS compiler knowledge (e.g., Sass, LESS)
- Experience with other JS libraries such as ExtJS, Backbone.js, Angular.js, Node.js, Electron, or other frameworks
- Excellent problem-solving, verbal and written communication, design, development, and debugging skills
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and innovatively in a virtualized team environment
- Master's (preferred) or bachelor's in computer science, engineering, mathematics, GIS, or similar relevant field
- Experience building and using browser rendered UI components and graphics systems (SVG, VML, Canvas)
- Experience writing tests for testing web applications
- Full stack web development experience
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top