Java and .NET Software Engineer
- Redlands, CA
Join our team of talented and passionate software engineers and help us build the next generation of ArcGIS Enterprise, a suite of products delivering state-of-the-art geospatial capability to thousands of our customers and millions of users worldwide. The team works on the cutting edge of distributed systems, designing and building software that is massively scalable, reliable, and secure with a cloud native philosophy. Our engineers look for the best tools to solve a challenging problem with a software design focused on sustainability and evolution. If you are proficient in Java and C#/.Net, love to build challenging distributed systems, and are not afraid to be on the bleeding-edge of technology this is the place to be!
- 2+ years of experience developing middleware software components using core Java, Servlets (Java EE), JSP, web services including REST and SOAP
- 2+ years of experience developing middleware software components using core C# and .Net
- Experience working with large code bases and proficient in debugging and profiling tools for Java and .Net (Visual Studio, Eclipse/IntelliJ, JProfiler, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS and Azure)
- Application request routing
- Knowledge of HTTP, web servers, and web applications
- Experience with IIS and Linux
- A deep understanding of the web and its protocols
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, to effectively lead and work with teams
- Bachelor's, master’s in math, computer science, physics, or related field, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top