iOS Software Engineer
- Redlands, CA
Work on the latest location-aware technology in a fast-paced, engaging environment and play a part in changing the way we work, live, and experience information. This is a great opportunity to design next-gen Esri SDKs on one of the most diverse and widely used platforms in the world.
We strive to do meaningful work that helps entire industries and love working closely with a small team. If you are passionate about Apple’s developer platform, thrive in an entrepreneurial setting to explore new possibilities, and take pride in the quality and impact of your work, we’d love to hear from you!
- 1+ years of commercial software development experience
- Excellent knowledge of Swift and Objective-C
- Experience with mobile software design patterns and resource limitations
- Understanding of algorithms and design patterns
- Ability to work on a team to build quality software in a constantly evolving environment
- Ability to prioritize work based on the needs of the market and the wider team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of working with REST services
- Bachelor's in computer science, engineering, mathematics, GIS, or related field, or equivalent experience developing mobile apps or SDKs for 3+ years, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top