Intelligence Solutions - Software Developer
- Redlands, CA
Come join our team and create user-centered intelligence solutions. Your mission will be to design, develop, and support ArcGIS solutions for the intelligence community. You will collaborate closely with other product development team members and help intelligence organizations leverage the investment they are making in geospatial technology and data.
Our ideal candidate is driven by collaboration and the exchange of new ideas. They are a self-starter who is proactive about requirements gathering, synthesis, and iterating on solutions. If you want to do innovative work with new and compelling challenges, join us!
- 2+ years of software development experience building software components and applications
- Strong Python skills
- Superior design and software engineering skills
- Experience with writing testable software
- Experience with Agile and other software development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, engineering, or related field, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top