Use your deep IT and leadership experience to drive the strategy for our internal and external integration efforts. In this role you’ll lead a team of architects, business analysts, developers, and engineers for development and production support across multiple integration projects simultaneously.
- Plan, prioritize, and manage multiple, simultaneous enterprise level initiatives
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with staff, peers, customers, and senior executives
- Provide technical expertise and direction through a deep understanding of technical architecture, quality, performance, scalability, reliability, availability, maintainability, and testability
- Develop efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems through strategic thinking and “hands-on” technical abilities
- Formulate and execute the technology vision and direction of the organization’s integration efforts
- Meet commitments and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment with a high level of accuracy and efficiency
- Present business solutions professionally and persuasively through strong communication skills and a solid understanding of end-user needs and requirements
- Minimum of 12 years of hands-on experience with design, development, and delivery of enterprise-wide technology integrations and architecture
- Extensive experience working with enterprise data management and business intelligence teams to help transform the business to a data-driven business
- Experience managing service oriented architectures in multi-system environments
- Extensive SDLC knowledge and iterative and agile development processes such as SCRUM, RUP, KANBAN, or similar
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping and methodology development, and data mapping
- Extensive experience with core enterprise software applications, including major CRM and ERP applications (SalesForce.com, SAP, etc.)
- Direct, hands-on experience with automated integration tools such a Pervasive Data Integrator or BizTalk Server 2013 R2
- Demonstrated experience with .NET Framework, SQL Server, C#, ASP.NET, web services, and XML
- Bachelor’s in computer science or a related field (master's strongly preferred)
- Specialized experience in the design, development, and implementation of an enterprise-wide technology architecture with interoperability of enterprise-wide EAI, B2B and SOA infrastructures
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top