Use your deep IT and leadership experience to drive the strategy for our internal and external integration efforts. In this role you’ll lead a team of integration developers for development and production support across multiple integration projects, simultaneously.
- Plan, prioritize, and manage multiple, simultaneous enterprise level integration projects comprising of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Business to Business (B2B) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based solutions
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with staff, peers, customers, and senior executives
- Provide technical expertise and direction through a deep understanding of technical architecture, quality, performance, scalability, reliability, availability, maintainability, and testability
- Develop efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problem through strategic thinking and “hands-on” technical abilities. Formulate and execute the technology vision and direction of the organization’s Integration efforts
- Meet commitments and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment with a high-level of accuracy and efficiency
- Present business solutions professionally and persuasively through strong communication skills and a solid understanding of end-user needs and requirements
- Minimum of 12 years of hands on experience with design, development, and delivery of enterprise-wide technology integrations and architecture
- Extensive experience partnering with Enterprise Data Management and Business Intelligence teams to help transform the business to a data-driven business
- Experience estimating, planning and managing skilled software development teams
- Demonstrated knowledge of SOA and EA architecture concepts and trends such as message brokers, transformation engines, rules engines, business process engines and the ability to articulate these concepts effectively
- Extensive experience with core enterprise software applications, including major CRM & ERP applications (SalesForce.com, SAP, etc.)
- Direct, hands-on experience with automated integration tools such as SSIS, Pervasive Data Integrator, or BizTalk Server 2013 R2
- Bachelor’s in computer science or a related field; Master’s Degree strongly preferred
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top