Work to ensure sound enterprise integration solutions that are critical to continued business success. In this position, you will work on ETL-based integrations and event-driven SOA, build and support SOAP and REST-based services, and implement flat-file integrations and other types of data movement.
- Implement enterprise integrations using the appropriate integration model that result in scalable, flexible, and highly available solutions that perform well under high traffic
- Secure the movement of sensitive information in a manner consistent with company policy and management expectations, including proper securing of data in motion
- Control integration quality and develop ways to detect and correct anomalies
- Monitor integrations and properly alert colleagues and customers when processes fail or are experiencing degraded performance; build solutions that can and do recover gracefully from interruptions in connectivity
- Assist project managers in the definition of technical tasks, estimates, and dependencies
- Support production applications and assist other project teams with their solution development
- Establish and follow team development standards
- Two years of experience designing and implementing enterprise integration solutions
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, and database design principles
- Experience with integration of cloud-based services with internally hosted solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes and project details
- Understanding of technical jargon and ability to communicate it in layman’s terms to non-technical participants
- Flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top