- Redlands, CA
Apply your talent for instructional design, writing, content development, and strong communication skills in a project team environment. Join the innovative and productive team that is responsible for the assessment, design, development, and evaluation of educational materials for teaching GIS concepts, skills, and workflows.
- 2+ years of experience as an instructional designer, technical writer, or trainer with experience in instructional design techniques, knowledge of adult learning theories, and expertise in developing instructional resources
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, initiative, and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of and experience applying the ADDIE model of instructional design
- Demonstrated instructional design skills, including audience analysis, needs analysis, development of scope, design specifications, performance-based objectives, assessments, and curriculum development
- Experience developing instructor-led training, computer-based training, web-based training, and e-learning for software applications
- Bachelors or master’s in instructional design, instructional or educational technology, curriculum development, or related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top