Insights for ArcGIS Product Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity to help advance the capabilities of Insights for ArcGIS, which is used to explore spatial analytical problems. You will use your talent, expertise, and passion for problem solving to ensure we deliver software that fulfills the needs of data analysts and scientists. You’ll contribute to designing, building, and testing cutting-edge analytical software.
- Ensure a rich geospatial user experience by testing individual functionality, user interfaces, workflows, and application programming interfaces
- Design and develop test plans and test cases, write test code, and execute and analyze tests to support and enhance overall product quality
- Author technical documents, write blogs, and create various learning materials for users to better understand spatial analysis problem solving
- Core analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly in the spatial realm
- Demonstrable programming or scripting experience
- Proven ability to work in a team
- Self-motivated, diligent, and able to complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum guidance
- An ability to thrive in an environment that changes often
- Basic knowledge of an RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, etc.)
- Bachelor’s or master’s in environmental science, computer science, engineering, GIS, data science or related field, depending on position level
- Experience solving real-world problems in industry or an academic setting
- A passion for data handling, exploration, and spatial analysis
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top