Inside Sales Representative
Looking to advance your career and join a team passionate about supporting clients who are using GIS software to change the world? Our sales team is expanding and searching for individuals who are eager to learn and become part of a collaborative and engaging culture.
At Esri we pride ourselves on being consumer-driven, and this role directly supports that by providing product knowledge and solutions to our users. We’re looking for people with outstanding communication skills and a customer-oriented mindset to assist users with obtaining application and pricing information regarding our products and services. By partnering with internal staff and customers, you’ll gain knowledge about both GIS and sales in a fast-paced team environment as you help promote adoption of Esri’s ArcGIS platform. This position has advancement potential within the Business Development Division.
- Respond to a high volume of inbound calls from existing and potential customers
- Analyze customer needs and recommend appropriate Esri solutions
- Make outbound calls to qualify leads using consultative approaches
- Support outside sales team in generating new sales opportunities
- Follow up on price quotes in progress
- Consumer oriented with a high level of professionalism
- Ability to communicate ideas and information effectively, both written and verbally
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly, retain large amounts of information, and adapt to a changing work environment
- Willingness to function as an integral team member with a collaborative work style
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, including basic spreadsheet familiarity
- Bachelor’s in business, geography, computer science, or related field
- Knowledge of GIS software and hardware systems
- Familiarity with Esri software
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Previous experience in sales
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top