Inside Sales Representative
Do you have outstanding communication skills and a customer-focused way of thinking? Apply these skills to assist customers with obtaining application and pricing information regarding Esri products and services.
- Respond to a high volume of inbound calls from existing and potential customers
- Analyze customer needs and recommend appropriate Esri solutions
- Make outbound calls to qualify leads using consultative approaches
- Follow up on price quotes in progress
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite and basic spreadsheet familiarity
- Possess a high level of professionalism and a true desire to help customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to function as an integral team member with a collaborative work style
- Bachelor’s in business, geography, computer science, or related field
- Knowledge of GIS software and hardware systems
- Familiarity with Esri software
- Previous experience in sales
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top