Industry Solutions Manager - Wildland Fire
- Redlands, CA
As an established thought leader in Wildland Fire, you know that analyzing where things occur enables teams to solve common problems in more sophisticated ways. You understand how geographic thinking applies to fire science, fuels management, and that location intelligence supports more than just suppression. But you also know that wildland fire agencies and Incident Management Teams (IMTs) are more successful when using GIS on an incident, and you have a desire to see that success and adoption replicated elsewhere. We welcome you to join Esri where you will build the global GIS wildland fire community, develop industry messaging, and collaborate with marketing and sales professionals to make a positive difference in the world.
- Research, analyze, and monitor relevant industry, technological, and financial trends to then capitalize on market opportunities
- Deliver thought leadership through regular cadence of content (e.g., webinars, case studies, collateral, social media programs, videos, and event plans) that demonstrate the value of ArcGIS
- Support strategic sales opportunities as a subject matter expert and work with account managers to drive penetration in key accounts
- Provide knowledge about competition and customers to the sales team and participate in joint value messaging to industry executives
- Synchronize and integrate marketing and sales plans into annual global business development plans to coordinate resourcing and execution
- Work with channels and sales enablement team members to ensure awareness of industry marketing programs (messaging, positioning, assets, and credentials)
- Collaborate with a team of industry and marketing professionals to drive market education, influence, and awareness
- Provide industry knowledge and facilitate development of ArcGIS solutions and products to support the wildland fire community
- Serve as a critical team member for the Esri Disaster Response Program (DRP) and support activations as needed
- Widely known, respected, and influential in the industry
- 8+ years of experience in a wildland fire agency or similar organization with demonstrated geospatial innovation and advanced use of software technology
- 5+ years of executive leadership experience with the ability to strategize, inspire, and achieve goals
- 5+ years of experience working in multi-discipline teams with proven ability to collaborate, communicate, and influence business and technical audiences
- Demonstrated excellence in written communication and presentation abilities
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing purpose and tactics
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally
- Bachelor's, master's, MBA, or higher in geography, business, or similar field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top