Industry Solutions Manager- National Government
- Vienna, VA
As an established thought leader in National Government, you get excited about making connections that enable others to work smarter. You know that analyzing where things occur enables teams to solve common problems in more sophisticated ways. You understand how governments are more successful when using GIS and desire to see that replicated elsewhere. We welcome you to join Esri where you can develop industry messaging across global markets and collaborate with marketing and sales professionals to drive demand and new business.
- Widely known, respected, and influential in your industry
- 8+ years of experience at key national government organizations with demonstrated geospatial innovation and advanced use of software technology
- 5+ years of executive leadership experience with the ability to strategize, inspire, and achieve goals
- 5+ years of experience working in multi-discipline teams with proven ability to collaborate, communicate, and influence business and technical audiences
- Demonstrated excellence in written and presentation abilities
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing purpose and tactics
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally
- Bachelor's, master's, MBA, or higher in political science, geography, business, or similar field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top