Industry Solutions Manager- National Government
Lead a team of industry professionals providing thought leadership and driving market influence though industry stories and various engagements. You will collaborate closely with the sales organization to align to industry business objectives for long-term strategy and short-term leads. Additionally, you will provide a central point-of-contact for industry issues impacting products, strategy, business, and messaging.
This is a rewarding opportunity to work with other industry leads to collaborate on cross-market campaigns and execute marketing tactics to drive interest, brand, and messaging across global markets. You will be an industry thought leader who is able to articulate the value of geospatial technology and GIS for the national government sector.
- Deliver thought leadership in industry and technology via multiple channels
- Research, analyze, and monitor financial, technological, and market factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity
- Serve as liaison with other company departments and teams/groups as industry focal point
- Develop regular cadence of content (e.g. webinars, case studies, collateral, social media programs, web, and event plans) that improve lead flow across government industries and other priority industries that contribute to global practice of national government
- Develop compelling customer evidence content (videos, case studies, reference materials) that demonstrate the value of GIS and geospatial
- Drive incremental demand within key industry segments
- Support strategic sales opportunities as a subject matter expert and work with account managers to drive penetration in key accounts
- Stay ahead of industry trends using a variety of data sources to analyze relevant business situations/trends and proactively develop messages to address key business issues, drivers, and growth opportunities
- Provide knowledge about competition and customers to enable sales to be more effective
- Synchronize and integrate marketing and sales plans into annual global business development plans to coordinate resourcing and execution
- Work with national government sales teams and distributor and partner channels to support events, programs, and joint value messaging to senior executives
- Work with channels and sales enablement team members to ensure awareness of industry marketing programs (messaging, positioning, assets, and credentials)
- Manage team of industry and marketing experts to drive market awareness and deliver quality material and campaign execution
- Develop and execute comprehensive industry marketing strategies, plans, and tactics, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives of the national government market segments
- 8+ years of software/technology experience at key national government organizations with demonstrated geospatial innovation
- 5+ years of leadership experience with the ability to motivate, inspire, and achieve goals
- Be known and respected in the industry
- Able and willing to travel internationally
- Experience leading industry marketing using the 2-3 of the following technologies: ERP, CRM, project management, marketing automation, application development, social collaboration/knowledge management
- 5+ years of experience working in multi-discipline teams with proven ability to collaborate, communicate, and influence business and technical audiences
- Demonstrated excellence in written and presentation abilities
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing purpose and tactics
- Bachelor's, master's, MBA, or higher in marketing, geography, business, or similar field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top