Incident Response Security Engineer
- Redlands, CA
Esri has an exciting opportunity for you in a fast-paced, highly collaborative technical environment. As a global player in security for Esri products, the product security incident response team (PSIRT) handles incident investigations, digital forensics, vulnerability management, and coordination for the whole ArcGIS platform.
You will be part of a single point of contact team that digs into data and takes on detailed problem solving. You will have the opportunity to drive continuous improvement in security on the border of development and product teams, where you will serve a vital role ensuring and improving the security of the solutions Esri creates.
- 2+ years of web application security experience including vulnerability management and cloud, mobile, or application security
- Understanding of common classes of product security vulnerabilities (i.e. OWASP Top 10) and attack/defense methodologies
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and remotely with others to accomplish complex goals including dealing with escalated, customer-facing issues (security preferred)
- Experience with issue management as well as defining proactive mitigation strategies
- Experience with various application security tools, such as static code analysis, dynamic code analysis, vulnerability scanning, and pen testing
- Willingness to travel and present at events with a variety of IT-related audiences
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science or related field, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top