Apply your strong organizational abilities and communication skills to support the management and delivery of Esri Managed Cloud Services (EMCS) projects for domestic and international customers. In this fast-paced role, you will work with a variety of internal teams as well as external customers to ensure the successful deployment of Esri technology.
- Successfully manage the implementation of EMCS projects to meet functionality, security, performance, service level agreement (SLA), schedule, and budget requirements
- Monitor production operation of EMCS projects to ensure compliance with SLAs and contract provisions; prepare regular, recurring summary reports
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure the successful delivery of services that meet customer requirements by following established processes and procedures
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal colleagues and external customers
- Identify and clarify the needs and expectations of customers to ensure the successful implementation of Esri technology
- Validate that the EMCS hosting infrastructure, applications, data, and access operate as specified prior to release of the hosting environment to the customer
- Provide customers with standard weekly status reports regarding use and operation of their production hosted environment
- Two or more years of experience supporting a managed services, hosting, or IT outsourcing business operation
- Ability to effectively prioritize and coordinate multiple accounts, deployments, and activities
- Ability to develop strong, productive relationships with colleagues, customers, and management to meet targeted objectives
- Proactive, self-motivated, and team-oriented
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s in business, GIS, information technology, or related field
- Professional experience with ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Pro, or ArcGIS Online
- Five or more years of experience supporting a managed services, hosting, or IT outsourcing business operation
- Experience with collaboration tools such as SharePoint, Salesforce, or other business management/reporting systems
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top