Join our Corporate Security team to engineer, build, and implement enterprise Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems. You will build and operate privileged account management (PAM), enterprise IAM, and multi-factor authentication (MFA) solutions across Product Development, Esri Cloud Services, Business Operations, and Information Technology teams. You will maintain subject matter and technical expertise across various IAM products and systems that will improve the security, privacy, user experience, and convenience of online transactions.
- Build and enhance IAM solutions that integrate applications and other enterprise and security services with IAM services
- Align IAM processes with business processes and identify required governance and policy needs, specifically in the areas of identity administration, provisioning, access governance, privileged access management, certification, and multifactor authentication
- Provide Level 2 and Level 3 technical support and operation of IAM environments
- Integrate new and existing policies and technical controls for user authentication and Single Sign-On (SSO) for enterprise and native mobile applications
- Develop all technical requirements for policies, procedures, and standards for provisioning new user accounts and resolving permission-related issues
- Ensure IAM services perform according to defined procedures/standards and ensure SLAs are met
- Provide oversight and support of all IAM lifecycle activities, including provisioning, de-provisioning, and periodic recertification activities and processes
- Guide and perform access data cleanup; implement and oversee effective access data maintenance practices and account certification
- Effectively collaborate with, and act as a liaison to, multiple and diverse business groups and technologies
- Provide on-call support as needed for operational continuity of IAM solutions and systems
- Minimum of five years of experience performing progressively more complex tasks and responsibilities participating in or leading IAM planning, implementation and operation processes
- Knowledge of and experience with IAM domain in the areas of administration, provisioning, access governance, privileged access management, and multi-factor authentication
- Experience in engineering, building, configuring, operating, supporting, and maintaining IAM infrastructure (IAM/PAM/MFA), as well as monitoring, reporting, and auditing technical, security, and business activities
- Experience working with businesses and application teams in onboarding applications and users into IAM solutions and risk-based methods of access lifecycle management for applications and data
- Proficiency in Java and preferably other programming or scripting languages
- Proficiency in managing and operating LDAP directories and databases and Active Directory Services
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Bachelor's in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top