Don't worry about getting bored--we will keep you challenged! As a SDET, you will help us test and improve scene layer caching workflows and the development of internal and external visualization tools for I3S. You will work to take sharing and deployment of scene services using I3S to the next level by improving our automated deployment and test harness automation. We are working on new 3D capabilities across the platform, including desktop, server, and web, and we're constantly looking for ways to improve and release I3S technology even faster.
- Tooling to write and extend the i3s specification documentation
- SDK documentation, samples and tutorials
- Learn existing product technologies and troubleshoot production issues in current and past software platform versions
- Collaborate with development programmers and product engineers to build and test functionality for current and future 3D scene layers
- Build and maintain test scenarios that validate ArcGIS scene layers technology
- Work closely with other teams to assure integration of scene layers into the platform
- 1+ years of experience using an application development language, such as C++, C#, or Java
- Analytical problem-solving ability
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate with others
- Bachelor's or master's in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field, depending on position level
- Familiarity with Esri ArcGIS platform technologies
- Knowledge of 3D visualization techniques and how to test them in different environments
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.