Human Resources Business Partner
Ever dream of working for a company that wants to improve the world? How about being responsible for recruiting the talent for such a company? Do you thrive when partnering with hiring managers and their teams to help them build and grow into the best they can be? Bring your HR expertise and knowhow to our vibrant team and be a part of our success.
- Own recruiting and employee selection efforts for multiple internal clients, partnering with senior leadership to deliver quality and timely results
- Develop and implement strategic programs and practices to align the workforce and achieve company goals
- Work with managers to build a career path for employees, identifying opportunities for training, new skill acquisition, and advancement
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance (coaching, counseling, career development)
- Partner with HR specialists in the areas of employee relations, OD, succession planning, training, compliance, and other specialty areas
- Team with sourcing specialists to create strategies to ensure a strong candidate pipeline
- A minimum of five years of extensive experience in all or most HR functions including talent acquisition, talent development, compensation, employee relations, and workforce planning
- Passion for results
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, creativity, flexibility, maturity, and sound judgment
- Team player who takes initiative and is self-directed and highly motivated
- Demonstrated track record of building successful relationships and partnerships at all organizational levels
- Ability to work proactively and help build systemic processes and methodologies in all areas of human resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of ADA, EEO, FMLA, Title VII, and wage and hour laws and benefits
- Bachelor’s in human resources, business, or a related field (master’s preferred)
- PHR/SPHR certification
- Experience in an information technology company during a time of high growth
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top