Human Resources Assistant
Are you looking for a position where you can apply your administrative experience and your outstanding people skills? We have an opportunity for an energetic individual with outstanding organizational skills, strong work ethic, and positive attitude to support HRIS/compliance initiatives.
- Meet with new employees to process onboarding paperwork and issue ID key cards while fostering a positive first impression of the company
- Enter new hire information into HRIS, ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Handle confidential information and situations with confidence, sensitivity, and professionalism
- Assist HR Business Partners, management, visitors, vendors, and employees with HR-related inquiries
- Work cross functionally with other Esri teams to handle immediate HRIS/compliance requests
- Create and maintain HR databases, reports, and external/internal correspondence
- Provide backup support to the front desk receptionist
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative role
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills and superior attention to detail
- Experience with employee/customer facilitation, interactions, and correspondence
- Strong customer service skills with strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and maintain confidentiality
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of database design, spreadsheets, and business formatting
- Ability to work proactively and provide administrative support for building systemic processes and methodologies
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to organize and express ideas clearly
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment and exercise good judgment with excellent follow-through
- Minimum typing speed of 45 wpm
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate’s or bachelor’s in human resources, business, or related field
- 1+ years of experience in human resources
- Knowledge of California state and federal laws and human resources policies and practices
- Experience with an HRIS
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top