Be part of a team involved in reshaping the way HR Information Systems support our business. You will be the SME for payroll and and benefits HCM systems and reporting tools/solutions and partner with the Payroll, Benefits, and IST teams to provide HRIS administration and support. You’ll provide customer support by applying your knowledge of HRIS, payroll, and benefits to proactively identify potential opportunities for increased efficiency and enhancements.
- Serve as system administrator for the HCM solutions for payroll (Ceridian Dayforce), benefits (SAP), and reporting (PowerBI) or comparable HCM platforms
- Collaborate with functional users to determine business requirements to execute system changes (updates, integrations, new configurations)
- Participate in all aspects of testing system changes (develop business test cases, UAT testing, and approve/sign off on testing results)
- Research and correct system/user errors as identified through reports or as referred by customers
- Develop reports to support various internal teams
- Prepare end-user documentation or training materials as needed
- 3+ years of payroll and/or benefits HCM system experience (HCM implementation experience a plus)
- Knowledge of all pertinent full-cycle payroll and benefits administration requirements to participate in new implementation and system upgrades
- Eager to learn about new functionality, enhancements, concepts, and integrations
- Proficiency with Power BI or other reporting tool and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage complex projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Independent self-starter who can work with minimal direction and isn’t afraid to make recommendations to improve processes
- Bachelor’s in business administration, human resources, accounting, or related field
- PHR or SHRM-CP
- CPP (Certified Payroll Professional)
- CEBS (Certified Employee Benefit Specialist)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top