This is an exciting challenge for a well-qualified individual to oversee daily maintenance of the grounds at various Esri faciltiies.
- Direct and manage 14 team members in performing landscape maintenance activities and improvement projects at various sites in the Inland Empire
- Prioritize, assign, and schedule job tasks, adjusting schedules as necessary in response to weather conditions or staff absences
- Supervise work activities and review work to ensure it is performed safely, on time, and according to established procedures, regulations, and guidelines
- Manage irrigation control systems and make recommendations concerning renovation and installation of new irrigation systems to reduce water waste
- Manage and perform maintenance such as fertilizing; spraying for weed and pest controls; planting, pruning, and removing trees and shrubs; and mowing, trimming, edging, and cutting and cleaning up uncontrolled weeds
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work weekends and on call as needed
- Must have own vehicle to drive to various sites (will be reimbursed for mileage)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with computer-based irrigation control systems
- Be able to identify particular types of trees, inspect them, prune them, and plant according to tree conditions
- Understanding of landscaping design principles
- Knowledge of horticulture
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top