Be part of our talented, innovative Creative Lab and collaborate with other creatives on a wide range of portfolio-worthy work. Your projects will include traditional print collateral; large-format event graphics; advertising for print, digital, and social media; interactive presentations; publication layout; and fun promotional items for special events. You will work closely with high-level executives to understand their goals, then strategize to make them come alive. You will also be tasked with collaborating with your fellow creatives to inspire, guide, and manage projects to completion.
- Conceptualize, strategize, and design a wide range of marketing and communication materials
- Contribute toward the development of high-level branding initiatives
- Solve story-driven design problems; explain to colleagues how your design solves their problem
- Propose forward-thinking design ideas and solutions
- Advise and guide other departments on design principles and technical design issues
- 7+ years of experience in the design field or related industry
- Demonstrated understanding of campaign strategies and design implementation thereof
- Strong understanding of informational hierarchy
- Excellent skills in print layout, typography, illustration, photo compositions, and color theory
- Develop creative and responsive design concepts within prepared scheduling
- Ability to develop complex, integrated designs that meet output/printing specifications
- Inspire and mentor junior team members
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Adept in interpreting technical information
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator (animation skills are a plus)
- Believe that all ideas are welcomed and work well within teams
- Bachelor’s in graphic design or digital media design
We want to see your portfolio website showcasing your visual design work. Please provide a link or samples of your recent work.
This really is a cool gig and we look forward to meeting you!
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Marcella C.Director, Digital Sales
Marcella helps customers understand Esri technology and how it can help them solve their problems. She ensures they choose the right mix of software, services, and training for their specific needs.
Back to top