Graph Algorithm Programmer
Be a key technical member of the ArcGIS Network Analyst development team working to design and implement high-performance algorithms and solvers for cutting-edge network analysis applications. This is a challenging opportunity to apply your creativity and coding ability to craft solutions for real-world transportation problems.
• Design and implement algorithms and solvers for transportation routing solutions
• Optimize existing and new code to reduce memory usage and increase performance and scalability
• Troubleshoot and diagnose root causes for incorrect software behavior and failures
• Write comprehensive technical specifications and design documentation
• Participate throughout the software development life cycle
• Two or more years of experience in software engineering
• In-depth knowledge of C++
• Familiarity with data structures
• Ability to clearly analyze/describe a problem and propose a solution
• Excellent design, development, and debugging skills
• Ability to work with multiple teams and to prioritize requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Master’s or Ph.D. in computer science or related field, depending on position level
• Knowledge of GIS, logistics, and transportation networks
• Background in designing, analyzing, and developing graph network algorithms
• Knowledge of vehicle routing problem models and solution methodologies, especially the use of meta-heuristics
• Experience in code profiling and performance optimization
• Experience with parallel programming and concurrency
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top