Graduate Software Engineer
- Build modern software solutions that follow industry-standard design patterns, development methodologies, and deployment models
- Develop and implement test plans and test cases, write test code, verify code changes and bug fixes
- Collaborate with other engineers throughout the development process
- Articulate and solve problems with application design, development, and user experiences
- Review and analyze automated test results and report status on software quality and stability
- Troubleshoot production issues in current and past software versions
- Experience with scripting languages (1+ year)
- Experience in one or more of the following languages: C++, C#, Java, Python, Visual Studio, WPF, QT, or .NET
- Good understanding of Windows platform, with knowledge of mobile platforms beneficial
- Clear written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- A good degree (minimum 2:1), ideally in computer science or related subject such as physics, mathematics, engineering, GIS, etc.
- Familiarity with computer graphics, cartography, typography, or GIS
- Exposure to GIS or mapping applications
- Experience with software testing (coded UI, MVVM, SDK, unit testing)
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top