Be a part of a team that helps global Esri customers be successful in the work they do. Coordinate and support the operational functions of our global training programs. Build relationships and collaborate with our international distributors and internal Esri customers to help our distributors provide quality training internationally. This is a rewarding opportunity to positively impact how global GIS professionals become proficient in using Esri technology to make a difference in the world.
- Build and maintain superior and effective relationships with internal and external customers and vendors
- Plan and facilitate exam development workshops resulting in psychometrically-sound and secure exam content that reflects program goals
- Recruit, train, and manage teams of subject matter experts (SMEs) for projects and certification workshops
- Plan for and develop program-specific documentation and customer resources
- Develop tools and delivery strategies that maximize productivity related to the timeline and resource requirements of the programs
- Support global program operations including proctoring exams, maintaining customer records, and generating content and documentation
- Support global training customers and stakeholders through phone, e-mail, social platforms, and in person
- Support development of technical certification exams
- Coordinate and manage internal and customer-facing training events
- 2+ years of experience in an educational, corporate training, support, or professional services environment
- 1+ years of project management experience and the ability to implement, drive, and track projects in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and facilitation skills to engage our internal and external customers in meetings and development workshops
- Strong organizational skills to plan and execute on multiple independent or concurrent projects and processes to meet quality standards
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with staff, volunteers, and stakeholders at various levels to accomplish program goals and objectives
- Experience with and knowledge of Microsoft products (Outlook, Teams, Excel)
- Bachelor's in business, technical communication, geography, GIS, or a related field
- Ability to communicate in other language(s)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.