Global Sales Development & Events Coordinator
Use your strong organizational skills, sales expertise, and business acumen to support Esri’s growing sales team. This is a great opportunity to work with sales and marketing teams to support event-driven sales initiaves. You will organize and manage resources for events globally by being the subject matter expert for driving sales at top events.
- Support sales development by facilitating development of key business processes and resources
- Implement corporate sales initiatives aligned with corporate objectives
- Coordinate the development of new CRM functionality, reports, and training materials to support and communicate changing business processes and new sales initiatives
- Identify training needs related to Salesforce.com and other sales business systems and conduct training for end users
- Develop, maintain, and enforce data quality policies in conjunction with data stewards across the organization
- Analyze business operations to determine opportunities to improve processes
- Resolve questions and issues for sales by coordinating with the appropriate resources
- Three years of experience in sales development/operations or a related field
- Two or more years of CRM administration and operational support, preferably with Salesforce.com
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and organizational skills; ability to adapt communication style and message based on audiences and subject matter
- Self-motivated, positive can do attitude, excellent follow-through skills
- Ability to set priorities and plan and independently execute tasks in a structured manner
- Ability to develop strong interdepartmental and cross-functional working relationships
- Bachelor’s in business, computer science, or a related field
- Previous experience designing and delivering training classes strongly desired
- Prior sales and/or marketing experience, preferably supporting a global enterprise sales organization through process and application improvements
- Previous experience designing and implementing a formal sales methodology and supporting sales-related activities
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills to identify impacts, risks, and potential solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Knowledge of GIS and experience with Esri software
- Willingness to travel as needed
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top