Global Marketing Manager
Be responsible for driving Esri international growth by extending corporate marketing programs through the Esri Global Distributor network. You will be the global brand advocate, ensuring all international activities are aligned with global priorities for the organization. We are seeking an experienced leader to develop a growing team of regional marketing specialists to build and implement a comprehensive global marketing strategy.
- Keep international distributors updated on marketing direction to increase distributor trust and commitment
- Lead a team of regional marketing specialists
- Work with program managers in developing global marketing plans and help determine which US domestic programs need to be extended to other regions
- Champion global priorities while understanding any local challenges and proposing solutions if additional elements or changes are required
- Oversee the marketing research and execution of the marketing program plans in each of the regions
- Help increase Esri’s global presence by working hand-in-hand with PR, analyst relations, and social media teams
- Plan the annual Global Marketing Summit that brings together all Esri distributors to discuss strategic and tactical marketing
- Assess and report on distributors’ marketing maturity and campaign performance
- Ensure that all Esri marketing teams communicate necessary information in a timely fashion
- Provide ongoing global analysis and make necessary recommendations to Esri marketing teams
- Work side-by-side with Esri international offices on key international challenges/opportunities
- 7+ years of experience in marketing, 5+ years in a leadership/ management role, and at least 3 years in international marketing
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding marketing strategy
- Strategic thinker who can effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well in a cross-functional team environment
- Comfortable interacting with the international community as well as other departments and upper management within Esri
- Competent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s or higher in marketing, business, geography, or related field (MBA preferred)
- Experience with B2B and technology companies
- Multiple language skills
- Knowledge of GIS/Esri products
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top