Global Alliance Manager - SAP
Use your experience in technology, business, and operations program effectiveness to support and drive top line growth. As a member of the Business Development Division, you will be leading and inspiring our global alliance efforts with SAP. Our relationship with SAP today is based on decades of investment on both sides. We are looking to take it to the next level with global sales engagements, joint marketing, and a commitment to future engineering innovations. In this challenging and rewarding position, you will help Esri take full advantage of SAP’s capabilities to drive business, build brand awareness, and secure new customers.
- Establish clear value propositions for SAP and secure executive sponsors, helping them to understand and appreciate GIS
- Build and communicate valuable product and services offerings to help SAP leverage the ArcGIS platform
- Lead business reviews with SAP and offer areas of improvement and growth
- Forecast and report growth, drive new business opportunities, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of business issues with SAP
- Ensure the best partner alliance experience with a focus on simplicity, ease of doing business, innovation, and community
- Build effective collaboration across all functional areas including sales, marketing, services, product, and operational teams
- Design, implement, and manage alliance plans to facilitate key areas of growth
- Craft plans that encompass all relevant areas of engagement, clearly identify goals, and illustrate a path to success
- Measure progress and success against defined goals and adjust accordingly throughout the year
- 8-10+ years of experience managing global alliances in a global, complex environment
- 5+ years of experience with software and technology, preferably with GIS
- Vision and attention to detail
- The ability to define goals and objectives that a virtual team can support and act on is key to success
- Executive presence and high degree of professional maturity
- Ability to engage all stakeholders including executives
- Outstanding presentation and verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated team player with a mature, positive attitude and passion to meet the challenges and opportunities of a business
- Ability to proactively lead, facilitate, and collaborate with cross functional teams at Esri and its strategic partners to design an effective alliance plan
- Ability to travel domestically and globally up to 50%
- Desire to remain agile and open to changing dynamics and adjust accordingly to maximize SAP’s investment in Esri technology
- Ability to develop creative approaches to achieve success
- Bachelor's or master's in GIS, business administration, or a related field, or equivalent work experience, depending on position level
- MBA or advanced technical degree
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top