GIS Support Analyst
Do you have a unique combination of collaborative, technical, and customer service skills? Learn about the latest Esri technology in this consultative support role while providing timely, expert assistance to our users by phone, e-mail, and chat. Join the team whose mission is to continue Esri’s long standing commitment of supporting and responding to our user community.
- Provide high-quality technical support to end users of Esri software to effectively diagnose and resolve incidents, while making a positive impression
- Identify, understand, and articulate solutions for customer issues by means of ArcGIS knowledge including ArcGIS for Desktop, geodatabase, and related technologies
- As the Subject Matter Expert, document technical issues via incident tracking which involves authoring, technical editing, and publishing of Knowledge Base articles as well as authoritative online content
- Develop and create documentation used to partner with software development teams to troubleshoot issues and evaluate solutions
- Interpret user issues to determine or recommend software changes to product engineers
- One year of experience in the job offered or one year of experience as a GIS specialist, intern or related occupation
- Demonstrated experience with RDBMS, ArcGIS Desktop, geodatabase, Oracle, SQL Server, and Python
- Bachelor’s in environmental science, GIS, geography, computer science, or management information systems
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top