GIS Industry Solutions Manager– Water
- Redlands, CA
Esri industry managers are experienced executives and recognized GIS subject matter experts with first-hand grasp of the industry structure, culture, and workflows. They have amassed a network of industry associates and influencers and are members of professional trade associations and possess appropriate industry certifications. They have demonstrated an ability to develop thought leadership and serve as an evangelist/advocate for the adoption of GIS, mapping, and location analytics.
An industry manager is an effective communicator and a skilled presenter to large audiences. As a thought leader, the industry manager has a vision for how GIS, mapping, and location analytics can transform and modernize operations within the water industry, including water engineering, operations, water and wastewater plant construction, and water resources. They will develop and execute a strategy for growth of Esri technology within this industry.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in supervision/leadership, strategy planning, budget management, implementation and management of complex programs, and extensive experience utilizing GIS technology within the water industry.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in the water industry, covering water resources, planning, engineering, construction and operations, and management
- 5+ years of GIS experience as it relates to asset management, hydraulic and hydrology design and analysis, maintenance and operations, work-order management
- 5+ years of leadership experience with the ability to motivate, inspire, and achieve goals
- Proven capability to make compelling, effective presentations to large and small audiences
- Proven and demonstrated capability to communicate in writing
- Demonstrated thought leadership and contributions to professional organizations within the water industry
- Proven ability to collaborate, communicate, and influence audiences across large organizations and/or multi-disciplinary audiences
- Able and willing to travel internationally
- Experience leading programs including creating and managing plans and monitoring and reporting on results, managing implementation teams, and managing budgets
- MBA or bachelor's or higher in civil engineering with emphasis in hydraulics and hydrology, marketing, geography, business, or similar field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top