You will be part of a team that influences lasting contributions for communities with the applications you create.
- Rapidly prototype web applications to showcase new concepts and ideas
- Create a rich developer-friendly toolkit to consume new server-side GIS functionalities, using the latest relevant techniques and best practices
- Apply good software design and development practices in daily activities
- Collaborate with other programmers and developers throughout the development process
- Proficiency with additional front-end development technologies such as HTML, DOM, CSS, event model, and cross-browser development
- Experience with AJAX, JSON, REST
- Excellent problem-solving, verbal and written communication, design, development, and debugging skills
- Ability to work independently and in groups to effectively participate in the software development life cycle
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, engineering, mathematics, GIS, or related field, depending on position level
- Experience using REST and web service endpoints to create secure web applications
- Experience with 2D and 3D data visualization
- Understanding of GIS data analysis
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Jackie works under the business development umbrella, building relationships with clients and connecting them with other features or software that meet particular business needs.
Back to top