Provide executive leadership to highly-skilled and diverse teams that collaborate with distributors and all Esri communities of practice to promote, sell, and support the ArcGIS platform; expand the market for Esri; and help our customers be successful in their missions. We invite you to use your proven sales and management success to expand geographic technology in the APAC region.
We’re looking for individuals who inspire and motivate others and who will own, cultivate, and grow the GIS ecosystem within Asia. You will work closely with Esri’s distributor network to help customers take advantage of geoanalysis to find unique patterns, trends, and understanding hidden within complex business problems. When you are not traveling throughout Asia Pacific, you will be based in Esri’s Singapore office.
- 10+ years of experience managing and coaching a distributed business development team
- Experience selling enterprise software solutions directly and through a channel
- Expert knowledge of the APAC region and/or international business
- Ability to manage the sales cycle including prospecting, proposing, closing, and developing large, complex accounts
- Capability to quickly learn new technology and translate it into solutions that address customer needs
- Experience leading business strategy and planning activities involving multiple stakeholders
- Experience managing or working with vertical or industry focused sales teams in a pre- and post-sale environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Master of the English language (verbal and written)
- Superior time and personal management skills
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the APAC region with occasional travel to the US
- Knowledge of and experience using Esri products in a variety of industries such as utilities, government, mining, or commercial organizations
- Bachelor’s or master’s in GIS, business administration, engineering, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top