Full Stack Web Developer
Are you a motivated full stack developer with experience building web applications? In this role, you'll design and develop new and existing applications on both frontend and backend. Our ideal candidate is someone who has a desire to make a direct impact through the creation of user-friendly experiences that are both functional and attractive. An interest in innovation and the implementation of new technologies is key to your success.
- Design and develop both frontend and backend web application features using TypeScript, React, and Node.js
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
- Understand complex concepts and quickly prototyping
- Be self-driven to learn, push new ideas, and teach others
- Work both independently and on a team
- Knowledge of web technologies (HTTP, Rest, web APIs, HTML5, etc.)
- Experience designing and implementing Restful APIs
- Experience with tools such as Webpack/Gulp/NPM/Yarn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Bachelor's or master's in computer information systems or computer science, or equivalent experience working with web technologies (master's preferred)
- Proficiency with TypeScript
- Knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Experience with React and Node.js
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, cloud-based deployments
- Experience with Elasticsearch
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top