Full Stack Developer - ArcGIS StoryMaps
- Redlands, CA
- 2+ experience as a full stack developer
- Excellent React skills and hands-on experience with Node.js
- Understanding of SaaS infrastructure including AWS, storage and media hosting solutions, and security models
- Experience designing and implementing Restful APIs
- Experience with tools such as Webpack/Gulp/NPM/Yarn
- Working knowledge of a source control and issue management system, preferably GitHub
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively in problem-solving and debugging
- Be self-driven to learn, push new ideas, and teach others
- Work both independently and on a team
- Bachelor's or master's in computer information systems or computer science, or equivalent experience working with web technologies
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top