Frontend Software Developer - Workflow Manager
Do you want to help people do their best work and make impactful contributions to their organizations every day? Can you break down complex problems into logical ordered pieces and see the relationship between technology and data that others don't? Then you could be a fit with Esri’s workflow manager team!
ArcGIS Workflow Manager is Esri’s premiere solution for scalable work and productivity tools across the Esri ecosystem. It empowers organizations to centralize their business process and automate manual tasks in GIS and non-GIS work to save time and increase production efficiency.
Come join a talented, dynamic, and fun team of engineers working in a collaborative environment building capabilities that support our mission of helping everyone work smarter, not harder.
- Develop modern web applications that power Esri’s workflow management solutions
- Design and build software components that seamlessly run on-premise and on cloud platforms
- Work collaboratively with other team members within an agile software development process
- Demonstrate latest product capabilities to stakeholders, prospects, and customers
- Join forces with developers on software project teams to build robust, high-quality, and scalable software
- Use your knowledge of software design to contribute to the user experience and architecture of Esri products
- A solid foundation in software development, with strong competencies in data structures, patterns, and design
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and AJAX
- Familiarity with front-end build tools such as NPM, Gulp, Angular CLI, and Node.js
- Working knowledge of a source control and issue management system, preferably GitHub
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, computer engineering, or data science, depending on position level
- Good understanding of and experience with application container technologies such as Docker
- Knowledge of Esri ArcGIS or other web mapping technologies
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top