Front End Developer Intern
- Work with designers to implement the next generation of Esri 3D web
- Collaborate with other developers throughout the development process including design and code reviews
- Student or recent graduate of bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a degree in a similar field
- Minimum of one year of experience in software development in commercial or open source projects
- Self-initiative, responsible, self-controlled, and self-motivating
- Good verbal and written skills in English
- Experience with TypeScript, NodeJS, Grunt, and other state-of-the-art web development technologies
- Experience with GIS and web mapping APIs and applications
- Proficient developing and maintaining large single page web applications
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top