Financial Analyst - Business
Partner with Esri’s business units and help them achieve their objectives while improving the overall organization. In this role, you will be responsible for measuring performance against their plans, producing and presenting informational reporting pertinent to their business, providing comparability of that information, conducting cost-benefit analyses in support of new initiatives, and acting as a liaison between the business and other areas of the organization. You will also work closely with and understand the business processes of their assigned areas, in order to provide key insights and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with business partners to align on business priorities and drive effective solutions
- Understand business objectives and issues and conduct insightful, fact-based analysis to help solve complex problems
- Produce and distribute recurring and ad hoc management reports
- Support finance leaders with creating business unit plans and assist with measuring performance against those plans
- Build financial models for cost-benefit analyses, bidding and pricing efforts, etc.
- Develop and implement financial and operational processes to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the finance function
- Support benchmarking initiatives
- Stay current in reporting, analytical, and business system technology
- 2-5 years of experience with duties described in this description
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- MBA in finance, accounting, or related concentration
- Experience working with SAP
- Experience working with analytical reporting tools
- Familiar with SQL and relational databases
- Experience with budgeting and planning methodologies and tools
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Manager, Nonprofit and Global Organizations Team
Salim leads a team that works to identify and understand the unique needs customers face so that Esri can provide proper product and services solutions.
Back to top