Help influence better business decisions by being a valued partner to managers throughout our organization. In this role you will not only deliver data, but analyze and interpret it to make it meaningful. You will build relationships across the company to help ensure accountability and support our business as it continues to grow and evolve.
- Business partner with Sales and Marketing
- Prepare and analyze various departmental and vertical budget-to-actual variance reports on a monthly basis, which may include meeting with the responsible manager(s) and providing additional information upon inquiry
- Provide analysis between current and prior reporting periods, plan-to-actual variances, rolling forecasts, plan re-forecasts, and plan-to-actual comparisons
- Support development of new profitability reports and other special reporting projects
- Assist in the annual compilation and semi-annual review of the corporate financial plan
- Minimum of four years of related experience
- Well-developed verbal and written presentation skills, with the ability to summarize complex concepts into understandable and easy-to-follow presentation materials
- Ability to define problems, seek and collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Experience with or ability to work in a fast-paced, high throughput environment
- Ability to negotiate and communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Excellent teamwork skills with ability to establish productive working relationships within the team and with staff in other departments
- Bachelor’s in accounting
- MBA or master’s in finance with at least two years of related experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel and database application skills in Microsoft Access
- Working knowledge of ERP, SQL, or other business planning system
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top