In this role, you'll be responsible for producing reports, presentation materials, and dashboards that explain variances in expenditures between actual, forecast, budget, and targets--all information assets produced must be tightly reconciled and reliable for management decision making purposes. Attention to detail and the ability to work with vast amounts of data while interfacing with other staff to understand processes and controls that produce the data are key to success. This is considered an entry-level position with a career path into becoming a financial analyst.
- Build and manage monthly and quarterly expense reports
- Perform data extraction from SAP and SQL tables to prepare and reconcile information
- Utilize analytical models to assist with the month end closing cycle
- Maintain quality of data by identifying issues and proposing possible corrections
- Identify process issues and make recommendations for improvement or correction as appropriate
- Design and develop dashboards and other Power BI reports supporting various divisions within Esri
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including diplomacy, negotiating, reasoning, and problem solving
- Ability to develop strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Bachelor's in accounting, finance, or related field
- 1+ years of experience in related duties described above
- Experience working with SAP or another ERP system
- Experience working with dashboard tools such as Microsoft Power BI
- Experience with Visio or other flowcharting tools
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top