Facilities Project Manager
This is an exciting challenge for a well-qualified individual to help Esri grow by overseeing its daily maintenance projects as well as ongoing construction activities.
- Coordinate, plan, and support the company’s facilities expansion, remodel operations, and departmental moves (including furniture and equipment) at corporate office and regional offices
- Proactively support facilities growth planning
- Support the coordination of building space allocation and layouts, with responsibility for strong, documented contractor and vendor negotiations and management
- Ensure that legal and operational compliance requirements are met
- Conduct periodic facilities reviews and communications to the Manager of Facilities
Minimum of five years of progressively complex facilities/construction experience
Excellent customer service and written/verbal communication skills
Computer experience with related software programs
Experience interpreting and applying building codes, planning and coordinating preventive maintenance activities, and preparing and reviewing reports
An excellent knowledge of building codes, general construction, and mechanical skills and familiarity with space planning and layout
Valid California driver’s license and the ability to travel to other office sites as needed
Bachelor’s in construction management or a related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top