Apply your outstanding communication skills and attention to detail in a fast-paced team environment. As a member of our Global Business Development Team, you will join others in supporting Esri’s sales initiatives around the world. You will be part of a corporate team working in an executive office setting.
- Let your independent thinking skills rule the day. Work on assignments that are complex in nature where high levels of judgment are required to resolve problems and make recommendations.
- You excel at keeping things on track. Complete assignments in a timely manner with minimal or no instruction on routine work and with general instruction on new assignments.
- Travel the world from your desk. Initiate and coordinate travel arrangements that may include US, international, or complex requirements.
- Attention to detail is your middle name. Compose, edit, and proofread a wide variety of documents and reports shared with teams across the company including the executive level. Prioritize, schedule, and maintain busy meeting calendars.
- You wrote the definition of being organized. Be ready to provide executives with status updates as requested. Look ahead to see what needs to be addressed today to prepare for tomorrow or next week.
- Don’t worry about sitting idle. We are a growing company and always have additional opportunities to assist!
- 5+ years of recent work history in an administrative field supporting large groups
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex department, maintain relevant information, and interpret policies and guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment on multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, comfort with a variety of online systems, and a minimum typing speed of 55 wpm
- Strong customer service skills including the ability to effectively interact with all levels of staff and departments
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s in business or related field, or equivalent work experience
- High-level proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top