Event Marketing Manager
We are looking for a dynamic, innovative, and experienced professional to act as the senior event marketer for our global User Conference and related events throughout the year. As a senior member on the Event and Experience Marketing Team, you will develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns (email, display ad, mobile, web, social) to drive attendance and engagement. Successful candidates will have experience with both event and digital marketing, management experience, and a successful track record collaborating with key business units throughout an organization.
- Develop and deliver campaigns to drive awareness and attendance at key Esri conferences including segmentation, messaging, creative, delivery, and testing
- Manage work flows, production schedule, conversion testing, and tracking of campaigns
- Identify trends and insights
- Optimize spend and performance based on insights
- Report on program progress against defined metrics
- Operate transparently and build partnerships with all areas of the company
- Develop strong partnerships within marketing, corporate branding, and senior management to build consensus and align goals and activities
- 8-10 years of experience in marketing and event management
- Strategic planning and budgetary experience
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to interface effectively with executive management
- Desire to thrive in a rapid growth, fast-paced environment; ability to adapt well to change and act with urgency
- A self-driven work ethic and model
- Exceptional leadership, teambuilding, and collaborative skills developing and working with high performing teams who understand business and audience needs
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Analytics, Power BI, Pardot, and Workfront
- Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred) CMP a plus
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top