Join a fast-paced and challenging environment where you can use your strong customer service skills and desire to help others to support our software user community. A detail oriented individual is needed to perform logistics and classroom facility tasks for training classes as well as support a variety of other trainings and programs including User Conference, internal, and distributor trainings and Training Certification.
- Organize and support successful implementation of training events and logistics and serve as the primary customer liaison with all required Esri internal and external customers
- Clearly describe the customer's needs and event details including requested schedules, staffing, equipment, classroom setup, local details
- Cultivate and maintain existing relationships and agreements with internal/external Esri customers
- Contact wait-listed and cancelled upon students and enroll them when possible
- Support increase in revenue by contacting wait-listed and cancelled upon students and enroll them when possible
- Communicate training and logistics requirements to Esri staff and client
- Support Training Certification program through proctoring exams and maintaining testing center room, machines, and scheduling calendar
- Generate predefined or ad-hoc SAP reports and additional administrative tasks as needed to support Training Services
- A minimum of two years of previous experience in a professional office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for communication with internal and external customers
- Strong collaboration, leadership, and problem-solving skills, and an ability to work with deadlines and multiple tasks simultaneously
- High attention to detail, flexible with last minute changes and requests, and ability to work independently
- Must be customer focused and customer service oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Minimum typing speed of 45 wpm
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of one year of customer service experience
- Knowledge of SAP R/3
- Associate's degree
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Manager, Nonprofit and Global Organizations Team
Salim leads a team that works to identify and understand the unique needs customers face so that Esri can provide proper product and services solutions.
Back to top