Esri Partner Network Manager
The Esri Partner Network (EPN) manager is an executive leader managing Esri’s 2000+ member global partner ecosystem. In this role, you will use your experience in technology sales, business development, and operational effectiveness to support and drive top line growth through a rapidly growing partner channel. In this challenging and rewarding position, you will develop a partner management team to help partners take full advantage of Esri's technology and market presence to grow their business while managing growth of the partner channel to meet business expectations. This is a highly collaborative position, working with partner operations, technical enablement, and other partner program leaders to evolve the overall Esri partner ecosystem.
- Design, implement, and manage the Esri partner network program to support a range of technology, reseller, consulting, and solution partners
- Ensure an optimum partner experience through the partner program with a focus on simplicity, ease of doing business, innovation, and community
- Establish clear value propositions for the partner program to the partner community as well as the company
- Continuously assess and evaluate the partner program to improve partner adoption, anticipate market and technology trends, and drive partner business growth
- Provide leadership and management to a team of highly effective partner managers to scale the partner program effectively and in a consistent manner
- Develop relationships and structure partnerships with several key strategic partners
- Build effective collaboration initiatives across all functional areas including sales, marketing, services, product, operational, and enablement teams
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in channel management and/or business partner development
- Demonstrated experience managing global technology partner programs in a global, complex environment
- Five or more years of experience with software and technology, preferably with GIS
- Executive presence and high degree of professional maturity
- Ability to engage all stakeholders including executives
- Outstanding presentation skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to collaborate with virtual teams and across multiple organizations
- Highly motivated team player with a mature, positive attitude and passion to meet the challenges and opportunities of a business
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix and cross-functional organization
- Ability to travel domestically and globally up to 50%
- MBA or advanced technical degree
- International business experience
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top