Esri Microsoft Integration Product Engineer
Do you have what it takes to drive high quality test automation for products such as ArcGIS Maps for Microsoft Office, ArcGIS Maps for Microsoft SharePoint, and ArcGIS Maps for Microsoft PowerBI? Join the team responsible for helping users produce interactive mapping directly inside Microsoft applications.
- Become an advocate for users of the product, using problem-solving skills to identify issues in our software and discover root causes
- Join forces with developers on software project teams to build robust, high-quality, and scalable software
- Use your knowledge of software design to contribute to the user experience of Esri products
- Partner with product management to discover opportunities for improvement in the software
- Drive forward the development and adoption of a continuous integration workflow, contributing your analytic abilities to the development of advanced automation framework and test harness design
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to decipher complex problems and perform root cause analyses
- Minimum of one year of software testing or development experience
- A self-driven and quality focused mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle including Agile software development methodology
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, information technology, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Some exposure to Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerBI, or Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience using web technology (AJAX, REST, JSON, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS (Oracle, MSSQL, DB2, etc.)
- Some experience with testing tools and automation test drivers such as Selenium, JUnit, Microsoft Test Manager, Appium, Jenkins, Cucumber, or related technologies
- Experience developing and executing automated tests for functional, regression, and performance testing
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top