Enterprise Integration Developer
Work with a team of dedicated integration specialists to ensure sound enterprise integration solutions that are critical to continued business success. We are seeking a developer with sound experience building, maintaining, and managing secure and healthy APIs and integrations between business systems across the global enterprise.
- Define and lead API governance strategies and technology adoption for the enterprise
- Design and develop new API-based integrations
- Implement enterprise integrations that result in scalable, flexible, and highly available solutions that perform well under high traffic
- Secure the movement of sensitive information in a manner consistent with company policy and management expectations
- Understand and implement secure credential management options and proper encryption practices, both in motion and at rest
- Control integration quality and develop ways to detect and correct anomalies with data exchange
- Monitor integrations, properly alert colleagues and customers when processes fail or are experiencing degraded performance, and build solutions that can recover gracefully from interruptions in connectivity
- Assist project managers in the definition of technical tasks, estimates, and dependencies
- Rewrite legacy data integrations to follow modern standards and practices
- Maintain a leadership expertise on current technology, trends, and practices in API management and security
- 3 years of experience designing and implementing enterprise integration solutions
- 3 years of experience with commercial software or SaaS solutions used for enterprise API management and governance
- 5 years of experience with SOA and enterprise service bus
- Knowledge of the development and management required for REST and SOAP implementations
- Development experience with RDBMS (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience with integration of cloud-based services with internally hosted solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes and project details
- Understanding of technical jargon and ability to communicate it in layman’s terms to non-technical participants
- Flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field
- Development experience with non-relational databases (MongoDB, S3 storage)
- Experience with MuleSoft, LogicApps and SSIS
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top