Enterprise Geodatabase Product Engineer
Are you especially talented at solving complex database problems for GIS implementations? We are looking for motivated and self-directed individuals to join our development team dedicated to solving complex enterprise problems and ensuring client success by designing, building, certifying, and supporting the software used for creating enterprise solutions for ArcGIS.
- Influence product design, functionality, and usability for enterprise GIS
- Work closely with customers and partners to identify and design key GIS workflows; certify those workflows for the ArcGIS platform
- Ensure key workflows perform satisfactorily in multi-user environments
- Define and develop methods to enhance product quality
- Communicate best practices for building and maintaining enterprise geodatabases
- Gather and document requirements for future development based on client feedback
- Three or more years of experience implementing, administrating, and applying GIS in various advanced customer environments
- Strong DBMS expertise in a commercial RDBMS
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills for interacting with clients and making presentations
- Ability to work with multiple teams and to prioritize requirements
- Bachelor's or master's in computer science, GIS, or related field, depending on position level
- Strong, in-depth understanding of one or more of the following Esri products: ArcGIS for Desktop, ArcGIS for Server, ArcGIS Engine
- Familiarity with programming languages such as .NET or Java
- Analytical problem solving abilities
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top